Butternut bikes are delighted to offer an in depth bike fitting service with fitter, coach and ultra racer Niel Copeland of Turn Cycling. Using his years of experience he will help you optimise your position for comfort and performance, helping you feel at one with your bike and reduce the risk of injury.
The fitting process takes about 3 hours and includes the following:
• Cycling history, future goals and objectives, injuries or current fit issues
• Measurement and assessment of current position
• Measuring and fitting of cleats
• Fitting of key elements – saddle, bar reach, bar drop, bar width, shifter adjustment
• Video assessment to confirm final position
• Any recommendations for further changes such as bars, seat post, cranks etc
The fitting takes place in our back yard so wrap up warm if it’s a bit chilly or put some sun screen on if it’s hot. You can also make the most of 3 hours with Niel to chat about all things cycling related, get some advice on training or just listen to his stories of hallucinating during his ultra racing antics!
Fitting appointments are available Saturday and Monday at 09:45 and 13:30. Please complete the following form to book an appointment.
What can you expect from a bike fit?
© 2020 Butternut Bikes. Are you Reading this? Shouldn't you be riding your bike?