We love the Tern GSD S10— it’s got to be the ultimate companion for North London families looking to conquer hills with a smile! Packed with a top of the line Bosch Cargo Line motor and a playful 10-speed drivetrain, this electric cargo bike is your ticket to hassle-free adventures and makes the daily commute and drop off a doddle.
Whether you’re cruising through hilly Highgate or picking up groceries in Crouch End, the GSD S10’s family-friendly design and generous cargo capacity make every ride a joy. Say goodbye to struggling up Muswell Hill and hello to effortless family outings in North London and beyond. With the GSD S10, exploring and getting around becomes a breeze, transforming your daily journeys into delightful, hill-friendly adventures for the whole family! The GSD can take kids from 6 months old (parents choice!) and there are accommodation options for two youngsters, we’ve even got a customer in his 70’s who takes his wife to the opera on theirs!
Have a think on a daily basis, if you’re taking kids around, how long does it take? For most of our owners, they find a GSD saves them at least an hour a day (eg a 20 minute walk each way becomes 5 minutes each way), and they enjoy it too!
Our most popular model. If you’ve seen someone “on one of those bikes that carries two kids at the back”, it’s probably a Tern GSD, and quite likely it was purchased from our shop in Crouch End. Popular for good reason too, it’s got top-notch quality, a great ecosystem of accessories and backed up by a dealer network and warranty too, it’s not a bike just for this year, but for ten years.
Navigating the bustling streets of London just got a whole lot more fun and efficient. The GSD doesn’t just beat traffic; it effortlessly handles hills, too, making it the superhero of North London. So, while others are stuck in gridlock, you’ll be zipping past with the wind in your hair, thanks to this bike’s electric-assist wizardry. Why not pop by Alexandra Palace, just to take in the view? Tern knows that time is precious, especially in London, and with the GSD, you’ll be on the move, conquering both the concrete jungle and the hills with ease, all while turning your family commute into a joyous adventure on two wheels. Who said parenting can’t be a thrilling ride?
If we want to talk sensible (and why not), then the warranty is superb, the bikes hardly depreciate, and we’re good at servicing and looking after them. All of the GSD models have a top of the line Bosch Motor (85nm) and are available to test ride in our shop.
Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight: 200 kg (440 lb)
- Maximum Gross Vehicle Weight of 200 kg (440 lb)
- Bosch® Cargo Line Motor offering up to 85 Nm of torque and 400% support
- Bosch dual-battery system (400/900 Wh) providing a remarkable range of up to 195 km (121 mi)
- Efficient Shimano® Deore 1 × 10-speed hub for smooth gear shifting
- Adjustable cockpit catering comfortably to riders from 150 – 195 cm (4’11” – 6’5”)
- Atlas Lockstand™, a robust auto-locking feature—simply press a button on the handlebars to unlock
- Sturdy frame-integrated rear rack and built-in lower decks
- Powerful and responsive Magura® MT5 eSTOP 4-piston hydraulic disc brakes
- Always-on RearStop™ Brake Light for enhanced safety signaling during stops
- Integrated Abus® Wheel Lock, keyed-alike with the battery, ensuring security
- Upgraded Atlas Wheels™ featuring custom CNC machined hubs for increased strength and durability
- Versatile with a wide array of cargo- and passenger-carrying accessories
- Various accommodation options for passengers, from as young as 6 months up to 96 years. (Or older, but you have to write a limit or else the sentence looks daft).
- Plenty of accessories in stock in our shop in Lond0n including Clubhouse+, Clubhouse 3, Captains Chair, Storm box and more!
In stock at our friendly store in Crouch End, available to test ride or buy today. For more info or to book a test ride, just drop us a line on 0208 347 5534 or email email@example.com. We accept most cycle to work vouchers too.
You can also see the Tern official site and what they have to say about the GSD